Woman electrocuted to death in public bathrooms, Kibra

A woman who was bathing in one of the public bathrooms at Laini Saba in Kibra slums has been electrocuted to death.

According to Kibra Administration Police commander Andrew Musaisi, Kenya Power officials were notified to disconnect the power for smooth recovery of the body.

The woman met her death on Christmas Day when everybody is feeling happy.

Nairobi residents who live in ghettos live with regular fire incidents which they believe are caused by electric faults due to illegal connections.

What is the government doing to avoid these unfortunate incidences?

ALSO READ: Nairobi man strangles wife for arriving home late